#972 Arch Bar Trucks with 33 in. ribbed back wheels (1:29 Scale Ratio "G" Scale)
Mounts with a #4 screw.
The Arch Bar Truck is typical of these trucks from around the turn of the century. Despite the age of these trucks, they saw more than seventy years of service in some applications. The arch bar were used into the 1920s, They were banned from interchange after Dec. 31, 1939. On railroads that were not common carriers such as logging or other industrial lines, this restriction of the trucks did not apply since the trucks did not operate on rails other than the owner's. The Northern Pacific, for example, used truss rod frame maintenance away cars fitted with arch bar trucks well into the early 1970's. Many logging railroads also used them at least until then.
• All Metal Non-Magnetic 2 Piece Self Equalizing Black Trucks
• #961 33 in. Ribbed Back All Metal Non-Magnetic Black Wheels with Free Rolling Insulated Axles
• Clip on pads & brake rigging
• Mounting Adapters for Bachmann, USA Trains, Aristo-Craft & LGB Included
• Manufactured and assembled entirely in the U.S.A.
Truck Mounting Adapters
ARISTO-CRAFT (REA), LGB & PECO
#972 G Scale (1:29) Arch Bar Metal Trucks with 33" Ribbed Back Metal Wheels
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts - Not for children under 14 years.
Kadee Quality Products Co. products are not toys and are not intended for children under 14 years old.