- The 2.4 GHz radio system is bidirectional. That means that the transmitter not only sends commands to the locomotive but it also gets feedback data from the receiver in the locomotive.
- The IEEE 802.15.4 2.4GHz DSSS(Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum) radio transmission provides immunity from other radio sources that are in the same frequency range.
- Power can come from on-board batteries or track power.
- The receiver can supply 5 amps of power while accommodating peak loads that can go to 8 amps.
- Six auxiliary outputs on the receiver can be used to operate sounds, smoke units or lighting.
- Built in generic diesel or steam sound.
- Requirement of input power: 9-26V pure DC.
- Non Input Polarity Sensitive.
- Overload protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Audio Output Impedance: 8 ohm
- Wirelessly sound and firmware upgradeable.
Revolution PWC On-Board Receiver w/Sound
$175.00 Regular Price