- The 2.4 GHz radio system is bidirectional. That means that the transmitter not only sends commands to the locomotive but it also gets feedback data from the receiver in the locomotive.
- The IEEE 802.15.4 2.4GHz DSSS(Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum) radio transmission provides immunity from other radio sources that are in the same frequency range.
- Range exceeds 500 feet outdoors and 300 feet -indoors.
- Continuous bidirectional 2.4Ghz communication between transmitter and receiver for smooth operation and operator feedback.
- Six auxiliary outputs on the receiver to control sound, smoke and lights.
- Output voltage is linear so it works well on all maker model trains.
- Constant voltage is maintained even with output load fluctuation.
- 10 Amps continuous linear output current.
- Input Polarity protection.
- Overload protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Built in Diesel or Steam Sound.
- Wirelessly sound and firmware upgradeable.
- Input Power:13.5-26.5V DC.
- Output Voltage:0.7V-(Input-2.5VDC).
- Size:3.02"x4.45"x1.2"(77mm x 113mm x31mm)
- Never connect the power to the output terminal.
Linear Base Station Track side Receiver w/sound
$245.00 Regular Price