- The 2.4 GHz radio system is bidirectional. That means that the transmitter not only sends commands to the locomotive but it also gets feedback data from the receiver in the locomotive.
- The IEEE 802.15.4 2.4GHz DSSS(Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum) radio transmission provides immunity from other radio sources that are in the same frequency range.
- Range exceeds 500 feet outdoors and 300 feet -indoors.
- Continuous bidirectional 2.4Ghz communication between transmitter and receiver for smooth operation and operator feedback.
- Six auxiliary outputs on the receiver to control sound, smoke and lights.
- 15 Amps continuous output current.
- Input Polarity protection.
- Overload protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Built in Diesel or Steam Sound.
- Wirelessly sound and firmware upgradeable.
- Input Power:13.5-26V DC.
- Output Power:0.7VDC-(Input-1VDC).
- Size:3.02"x4.45"x1.2"(77mm x 113mm x31mm)
- Never connect the power to the output terrminal.
PWC Base Station Track side Receiver w/sound
$225.00 Regular Price