Revolution DCC Transmitter
- The 2.4 GHz radio system is bidirectional. That means that the transmitter not only sends commands to the locomotive but it also gets feedback data from the receiver in the locomotive.
- The IEEE 802.15.4 2.4GHz DSSS(Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum) radio transmission provides immunity from other radio sources that are in the same frequency range.
- Outdoor range exceeds 500 feet Locomotives are identified by name and road number such as PACIFIC 5305 or MIKADO 3185 Information about the locomotive that is being operated is clearly displayed on a back-lit, graphical LCD display.
- Each transmitter can hold information on as many as 50 different locomotives.
- Multiple transmitters can independently operate additional groups of 50 locomotives without interfering with one another.
- Most transmitter control operations can be done with one hand.
- Textual information is keyed into the transmitter using the same technique that is used on cell phones.
- Each locomotive can have individualized setting that include start speed, maximum speed and many more of user programable functions.
- AES-128 Security Module.
- Very low current consumption(Power down current 30uA).
- Wirelessly firmware upgradeable.
Revolution Train Engineer 2.4GHz DSSS Transmitter
$275.00 Regular Price